I'll start with classes. Classes are going well for both Paul and myself. I am teaching 6 BIP classes, which are basically P.E. classes, as well as taking 3 classes myself. I am busy, but loving it. Nothing eventful has happened for classes as of yet, but I'm sure it's going to.
Now, briefly, I went to NC to visit family very quickly. It went well and I'm really glad I got to see my parents, Lindsay, Micah, Riley and my grandparents.
On to our first MSU football game. Here's a little bit of what I got to see:
Sparty and Me - BFF.
OK, so Gerard Butler wasn't at this particular game, but nonetheless, they still do this cheer... SPARTANS ... WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!
I also got to experience a bit of this:
GO GREEN! ... GO WHITE!
(Although I will say, there is no closure to this cheer. They need to take a cue from Penn State and say Thank you...)
Now, on to fantasy. So this year I am in 3 leagues. Paul, I think, is in 17. That's a rough estimate. We had our first draft together Sunday night, but as I was en route from Detroit to East Lansing on the Michigan Flyer, we did auto draft. It turned out pretty well for me, as I ended up with Greg Jenningssssss, as well as Joooooshhh Freeeman (if you don't get this, you need to read more Bill Simmons). Actually, I was lucky enough to pick up Greg Jennings in all 3 of my leagues. Which is why I have one of the most best offenses in Fantasy history. To get this, you need to YouTube: Best Madden Commentator (Paul didn't want me to post this video, as it has quite a bit of language in it and is less that appropriate for this medium). We also got my family together to do a league, which has been not quite a debacle, but pretty close. I feel like I'm regularly on the phone with Dad, who is saying, "I have to do this every week?? Why???" Mom seems to be right on board with this, though. Lindsay picked up the most random team in Fantasy history. Dad drafted as many Eagles as he could and Ryan and Andrew continued to take every player I wanted right before my pick was up. We'll see how this goes.
We're getting ready to go tailgate another MSU football game - they play FAU at noon! So, hopefully you've enjoyed this post. I'll try to get on this thing more regularly.
Until next time ... GO GREEN!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment