Playing on my activity mat!
We have recently been dealing with a bit of reflux in Emily, which is less than fun. It's not as bad as it could be, but it's not good, either. We started her on Zantac, but Emily was NOT a fan. It was peppermint flavored, which I mean seriously, why? Anyway, we are now trying out Prevacid, and have been on it since Friday evening. She seems to be more OK with the taste, but we won't see any real changes for a week or so. She's still gaining weight (obviously), so we're not too concerned, just want her to be comfortable.
On the topic of Emily's comfort, I have given up caffeine (mostly), which seems to have helped her evening fussiness. Also, I'm cutting back on dairy, but who really knows if that's having any effect on her. And today we discovered Emily does not enjoy jalapeƱos. No, we didn't feed her jalapeƱos. I'm not that stupid. But I had some last night on my chicken sandwich and Emily was not a happy camper today.




No comments:
Post a Comment