As you may have noticed, I follow some pretty awesome blogs. One such blog, Not Your Average Crazy, does a cool picture wrap-up thing each week, and I love it so much, I'm stealing her idea. But I'm giving credit! Amy did this first (and much better!), so check out her blog and her adorable daughters (one of their names is Emily!).
1. Paul and I celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary! And, because we like giving the "traditional" anniversary presents, the third year is leather. Here is my new leather Kate Spade wallet!! Also, now that Paul's parents are coming into town tonight, we're really twisting their arms to watch Emily so we can go out for a proper anniversary dinner! (Not that nursing Emily at the dinner table while I ate my steak wasn't nice.)
2. Emily Raylynn is now 7 weeks old!!! I can't believe it. She's really "talking" a lot these days. And she's weighing about 14 pounds. Yup. My daughter is a hoss. We're trying to wear all her 0-3 month outfits one last time. They're a bit snug...
3. We introduced Emily to Sophie this past week, and they really hit it off! She's been talking to Sophie and sucking on her ear! BFF!
4. Emily has started this new fun game of refusing to nap during the day. On Thursday, I was able to get her to go down by taking her for a ride, and running some errands. No such luck on Friday. However, I did get to go through the Starbucks drive thru, so I'm calling it a win.
So that's it! Those are our big moments this past week!
And now, I leave you with a picture of Emily!


I keep meaning to find a Sophie for my Emily. Her new teeth would appreciate it I'm sure. I actually got my weekly thing from www.thelaurenelizabeth.com She calls it "High Five For Friday" (or h54f) and you can link yours up on her page every week!
ReplyDelete