Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekly Wrap-up #4


1. As many of you know, we recently had to move, which was exactly NOT what we wanted to do with a 2-month old, but there it is. We miss our old neighborhood, but we're in a better situation now, so I guess everything works out! Anyway, this past weekend we got most of our stuff moved in, including all the big things. We're still finishing it up, but should be done this weekend. I'll be sure to take some pictures of Emily's new nursery once it's all set up. This picture was taken in our new backyard!

2. This picture was taken at the doctor's office. Emily had her 2-month check-up, including shots, this week. A little late, as she's 2 and 1/2 months old now. Watching her get her shots was miserable. If I never hear a scream like that again, it'll be too soon. Tylenol was a life saver! Anyway, enough about shots. Emily also got all her measurements taken. She's 24 1/2 inches long, in the 95th percentile, and weighs 15 pounds 1 1/2 ounces, OVER the 99th percentile! She's quite the hoss. 

3. Emily celebrated her first Fourth of July this week! We visited some more family and Emily got to meet a lot more people. And here she is looking festive, per usual. 

4. This picture is from Emily at our yoga class this morning. She was being a precious angel, talking to her kitty. I don't have a picture of this, but it's from today, just a few hours after yoga (which yoga class is probably why she's able to do this), EMILY ROLLED OVER!!! That's right. I put her on her belly and then 2 seconds later she was on her back. MY KID IS A GENIUS! 

That's it for this week. Should have some pictures of her nursery up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love her 4th of July dress. So cute! I noticed you have my old button up. I've changed my blog URL and name and am not sure how to get the old one to forward. Anyway the new one is www.notyouraverageamy.com and you may need to unfollow from GFC and refollow to get the posts to show up again. (I had to do that.) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete