Tuesday, January 12, 2016

20 weeks!

Nothing too exciting going on around here. We've put away all our Christmas decorations and cleaned out some of our old toys to donate to church for their daycare program they offer. We had to make room for this behemoth. 

My sister and brother-in-law gifted us this doll house my niece used to play with. This was Emily's big gift from Paul and me. It's perfect for all the new dolls she got for Christmas. 

For Christmas, Emily got a Cinderella dress and Doc McStuffins coat from Santa, an Anna dress from her Uncle Andrew, and a light-up, singing Elsa dress from her Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Micah, and cousins, Riley and Wesley. So, needless to say, we've been playing a lot of dress up around here. 

Luckily, Emily has an assistant who's pretty good at helping her put on her dress up clothes. 

Sweet Anna. 

Doc Emily listening to her baby brother. 

Ok, time for a baby update. I'm now about 20 weeks, which means I'm halfway there! For the first time this past weekend, Paul felt the little gummy bear kick from the outside, which is always exciting. Emily doesn't quite have the patience to wait for her baby brother to kick, but she'll put her hand on my belly and immediately declare, "I feel him kicking!" It's probably going to blow her mind when he actually kicks one of those times. 

Emily was showing off her purple tongue from her Popsicle. 

I'm not sure how much weight I've gained, but I go back to the doctor later this week. We went to get an ultrasound today and this little guy looked great. He gave us some trouble about posing; he wouldn't show his profile at first, but he reluctantly gave in eventually. And good news, Ryan Andrew is still a boy! Always nice to have that confirmation. 

Ryan Andrew finally decided to acquiesce and pose for a picture. Such a sweet little button-nose!

And here's a shot of his little feet that he likes to kick me with!

That's all for now! Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment