Thursday, May 5, 2016

Maternity Photos

I'm a little over 36 weeks at this point. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Ryan Andrew looks good. His heart rate is still around 150, which goes against the old wives' tale for baby boys. He seems to be in position and ready to go, although it could still be a while before he makes his debut. I'm basically having Braxton-Hicks contractions most of the day, coupled with cramping and low-back pain. So I'm cool if he wants to come a little early. 

We had our maternity/family pictures taken a little over a week ago when I was about 35 weeks along. We used Lovas Photography (http://www.lovasphotos.com). Rachel was wonderful and she'll also be taking our newborn photos when Ryan Andrew gets here! 

Here are some of our favorites!



















So that's it for now! I go back to the doctor next week to check on RA and see if we've made any progress. His clothes have been washed, just need to get his bassinet and Moses basket ready for his arrival. I plan on starting to make some freezer meals this weekend and then maybe I'll pack our hospital bags next week. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment