Anyway. Here are some updates on our girl!
She loves watching her Layla play with her flippy-floppy in our backyard. Seriously, LOVES it. If Layla goes around the corner, or lies down where Emily cannot see her, Em goes crazy. And Layla's pretty fond of Em as well.
She also enjoys bouncing in her exersaucer. When I get around to doing another monthly-favorites post, I'll put up the one we got. She's still a little small for it, but Emily loves it!
We went to the doctor this evening. 4-month shots are no bueno! Glad that's over with. Here are her newest stats:
Height: 25 3/4" - 91% (was 24 1/2" at 2 months)
Weight: 17 pounds 10 ounces - 98% (15 pounds 1.5 ounces at 2 months)
So yeah, big, healthy girl! We were also given the go-ahead to start on solid foods. I know some people prefer to wait until 6 months, or even later. Emily's been showing a lot of interest in our food, so we've decided to try it out. We know it's mostly for fun and experimentation now, and her nutrition will still mainly come from breast milk. Her first food will be avocados! I've been doing a lot of reading on the topic, and I think that's the best place to start! I'll report back later this week!




Precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big. Happy 4 months Emily!
ReplyDelete