Monday, October 7, 2013

3 & 4 Month Favorites

Yup, I'm late. Emily turns 6 months next week. And here I am, just getting around to updating some of our 3 and 4 month favorites. Kids will do that to you. They really require a lot of time and effort and therefore other things just don't get done. I also am certainly not putting all of our favorite things on here because I have forgotten them. Oh well. Here they (some of them) are anyway!


1. Fisher-price Jumperoo - This is the one we have and Em seems to like it. There are a million different variations and they all do pretty much the same thing. Usually Em will jump around in this thing for anywhere from 10-20 minutes. She has a blast in it.

2. Teething Toys - These are some of our favorites. And by "our," I mean "Emily's." The very hungry caterpillar. This thing is gold. She can put that whole green part in her mouth. Also, she enjoys sucking on the antennas. And it rattles. What more could you want? Sophie. Obviously. Sophie is great for little hands. She can hold it anyway she wants to and it squeaks, which is a bonus if you like to see the dog get annoyed. Nuby keys. Really, any keys are great, but we especially like these. But definitely get some keys. We have 3 sets at our house.

3. THE GREATEST CHILDREN'S BOOKS EVER WRITTEN. That may be a stretch, but not by much. These books are awesome. And teach great lessons such as: never steal a hat, you will get eaten; and don't trust a crab if you're hiding from a big fish. Gold, I tell you. Gold.

And now some pictures of Emily enjoying her favorite things:





No comments:

Post a Comment