Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Recap!

This past weekend we had so much fun! First, on Saturday, we went tailgating for Michigan State's homecoming game! Emily got to meet Sparty for the first time!

I swear he wasn't about to punch her! He was tapping her nose...

Big bow, don't care. And yeah, we wore matching jerseys and leggings. Em had on boots earlier, but she kicked them off in the car (apparently Gap 6-12 month shoes are a bit large on Em). And if I could wear a bow like that, I absolutely would. 

Tailgating and visiting with friends really wore Em out!


After a quick nap, Emily and I painted a pumpkin!!! 



Yay for fall fun!

Later, Em got to hang out with her Uncle Doug. 

We had a super fun (and busy!) weekend! This week will be a bit low-key, until we head to Detroit on Saturday for the marathon on Sunday!! 

And maybe a minor celebration Thursday, when Emily Raylynn turns 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment