"You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests she's pregnant, unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment."
- Dave Barry
After first sharing our good news with our parents back in August (I think...), my mom shared with me an old Dave Barry column about giving birth. At the time I appreciated the humor in it, but now that childbirth is looming, it takes on a whole new gravity with me. It's still hilarious, but now, it's also slightly terrifying.
Anyway, I share it with you, here, in the hopes that you'll get a laugh out of it. Sorry, the only copy we have is paper, so it's scanned and posted here that way! (You can click on the images and it will open in a new page, making the words a little larger.)
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment