A couple weeks ago I had my maternity photos done. Paul and I never had engagement photos done, so I kinda thought this would be nice. Get some good pictures of us, and something to share with Baby Girl. Plus, we did a package deal where we could get her newborn photos done as well. Anyway, because they were done in mid-March in Michigan, going outside wasn't really an option, but we still got some great shots! Here are a few of my favorites...
This one turned out really cute, and I LOVE it! Our Baby Girl's first pair of boots :)
This is one of my favorites. Every night Paul reads to Baby Girl so she can hear his voice. It gets her kicking a lot! In this photo, the blanket my Nanny made for her is on my lap, and some of the children's books my sister has written are on the pile of books. Such a meaningful picture.
Just making out.
Close-up of the last picture. Again with the boots!
Up-close of the belly.
In this picture I am laughing at Paul for something ridiculous he did. Not sure what it was, but it clearly got me laughing.
All of these pictures were done by Lisa Shields Photography. If you're looking for a photographer in the Lansing, MI area, I totally recommend her! She's really great and I think the pictures turned out wonderfully!
Hope y'all enjoyed!!
Hope y'all enjoyed!!





These are so good!! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!
DeleteThese are gorgeous! You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I definitly didnt have that "glow" you have!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angela! You're so sweet! I definitely don't feel like I'm "glowing!"
DeleteThese are beautiful! What an exciting time :)
ReplyDeleteFound you from the Family Friday link up
Rach @ www.vicarswifeintraining.blogspot.com
Thanks Rachel! I'm loving this Friday link-up! I'll definitely check out your blog!
DeleteJust stumbled across your blog and LOVE your maternity photos! I'm a brand new mama to a baby girl who is about to turn 11 months! Looking at your pics - I kind of miss my belly. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower and found your through the blog hop. :)
www.prettylittleelm.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! I'll definitely have to check out your blog! :)
DeleteWhat is Friday link up?
ReplyDeleteThese came out fantastic, I really like them all. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the little one. I'm visiting from Fun Friday. :)
Thanks Rosey! We're getting really excited!
DeleteYou look amazing!! Love these photos. Found you on the link up - I am pregnant too but just newly pregnant!
ReplyDeleteThank you! And congratulations!!
DeleteThese are adorable!!! LOVE! Can't wait to get these done!!
ReplyDelete